Saturday 21 December 2013

MUA lipsticks


So recently I went to London! Got some lovely goodies with me make up of course. I literally went crazy in boots and superdrug. Today , I just want to share with you the 2 mua lipsticks that I bought, and they are the 1D kiss you lipstick. Hold it? 1D? To be honest, I'm not a fan of em neither am I against them. I bought this just bcuz I wanted to try these mua lippies. Was so unfortunate when I went to the superdrug store. All of the £1 lipsticks were gone :( since there was a promotion for 1D make up in decided to go for it. I haven't use it long enough to do a review but here are the swatches:) 

So far they turn out quite buttery on my hand but we'll see :) let me know if you love em or regretted getting em.
But for the price of ~£3 I'm glad I picked these up. 

Love, 
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment