Friday 24 January 2014

First impression: Holika holika magic pole mascara (waterproof)

This is the product that I've just tried out and is featured in this first impression post :)

I Shall not blabber too much and get right into it! 

1) I used the Anna Sui eyelash curler and this is my favourite eyelash curler! It's so easy to use without tugging onto my sensitive eyelids^^

Check out the wand of this mascara! 

Quite interesting huh!! Apparently the straight part helps to separate lashes and the rounded tip helps to add volume and curl your lashes.

What I did was to apply the first coat:
Please excuse my no makeup face :p
(+) It has lengthened my lashes significantly!
(+) natural looking with no clumps
(+) doesn't smell as bad as other mascaras
(+) packaging is so cute! In fact it reminds me of majolica Majorca one!

(-) took 2-3min to dry(it's alright I guess but may not be favour able when you're rushing out)
(-) lashes weren't really curly
(-) claims of it being waterproof but I held a wet piece of tissue and held it against my eyelashes and noticed that it didn't rly live up to its claim- however, I don't think it's that big of an issue bcuz it's not like majority of it came off :)




I still applied a second coat just to see how it turned out

Yet, it left some trace of mascara on my lower lid when I blinked(as it was still wet)
It's not a major problem though, because my lashes look really curly and natural! Of it does clump, you can just separate the lashes(while they are damp) with the lash comb :)

Before and after difference:


Overall I rate this product : 4/5 stars

I'm not sure where you can get this online(will put a link if I find it) or how much it costs as I got it from a seller at a pretty low price. This product is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment