Saturday 6 June 2015

Review: 3 CONCEPT EYES DOT LIP COLOR #801




Product name: 3CE Dot Lip Color #801 Air Balloon
Price: 17,900 won in Korea stores
20 USD at Stylenanda
Amount of product: 3.5g


Review

Texture: Glides on smoothly on my lips, feels very smooth and slides on the lips easily. Gives a nice natural sheen to the lips


Pigmentation: One swatch to get good pay-off, the coral-pink colour is very versatile and sweet for everyday use.

Packaging: TO DIE FOR. HAHAH kidding. Lets spare my life. Its gorgeous. 1970 retro pokadots has returned this year.

Longevity: Nothing too special about its longevity since it is not a tint, and it is creamy with a little sheen. Matte tends to last longer anyway. Lasts 4-5 hours without eating, lipstick does transfer to cup but I don't mind touching up a wonderful colour like this. 

Overall: I wouldn't repurchase this since it's not cheap to get it in Sg. I got this in korea so it was cheaper (17,900 won for RTP).

My rating: 4.5/5 stars


Till the next review, take care readers! xo.

1 comment:

  1. I love the packaging! ^-^
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete