Tuesday 5 May 2015

Review: 3CE one colour shadow in Uranus



General Information:

Product name: 3CE one colour shadow shimmer in Uranus 

Amount of product: 18g

Price: Differs but usually around 15SGD

Where to get it: (WW) Stylenanda    eyecandys
(SINGAPORE) Luxola.sg

Packaging+Swatches:







Texture: Smooth and easy to blend, glitters are not chunky at all, good amount of sheen

Pigmentation: Bold with just one swipe on the surface (Refer to the pictures above!)

Colour: I chose Uranus because I felt that it will look good on my skintone. Very versatile and practical shade for everyday wear.

Longevity: Did not crease or smudge. Holds well whole day with primer.


Pardon the ungroomed brows>

Wearing the eyeshadow alone all over the lid



Together with Colourpop's eyeshadow in Get Lucky (Gold metallic eyeshadow)


Overall rating:
★★

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my blog! This is a good post, I like the colours you have selected. Would you like to follow each other?

    swingsandcarousels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I've followed you :)

      Delete
  2. Haha, I actually go through ungroomed brow phases often... ANYWAYS, this shade is REALLY nice (and I usually don't care much for eyeshadows, but I do like this one). I love how it's named Uranus. I may just pick this up!

    http://littlegrimoire.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The shadow is so smooth and versatile for everyday looks! The pan is also quite big for an eyeshadow :)

      Delete