Sunday 26 April 2015

Declutter my lipsticks

Hi everyone! I thought of doing a mini decluttering lipstick post just to clear the lippies that I have not been using and to make room for new ones(tints that Im eyeing for hehe)
I'm glad that i don't have that much of lippies to begin with so it makes it easier to bid them goodbye.

The storage for my lipsticks and face products

 Zooming right into my lippies section
 Selected 3 lippies to toss out! 
From left to right: Essence gel tint, Collection lasting colour lipstick in 12 Valentine, Wet n wild megalast lipstick in Just peachy
Swatches of the 3 colours.

The Essence gel tint is just so hard to work with since the application is not even and looks messy on the lips. It doesnt stain the lips as well. 

The colour for collection lasting colour lipstick is DA BOMB but i hardly wear glossy red lipsticks so I think its just sitting around waiting for my acknowledgement. D: Bye pretty red lippie. 

As for the wet 'n' wild megalast lipstick, it looks horrible on my skintone. The colour itself looks really sweet and like a pink nude, but the formula is too drying. It settles into fine lines, and makes it look obvious since its a light pink shade.

There is now more room for the products that I will be using! No wastage of products hopefully (in the future) 

x, gwhy

No comments:

Post a Comment