Wednesday 20 May 2015

Summer travel makeup bag ; Seoul 2015


 My baby pink korilakkuma bag! So cute :>


 An overview of the contents


 Face products: Laniege Pore control BB cushion #31, Collection lasting perfection ultimate wear concealer, Benefit porefessional primer, VDL lumilayer primer, ZA concealer

I love to bring travel sized products! Small and light! If you noticed, I did not pack any blush or bronzer, simply because I can use my matte lipsticks to stain my cheeks and my ZA concealer(tad darker than my skin) for shading/contour. I did not show my beauty blender in the post, but I will be bringing that as well. A powder is a must for setting foundation/ bb cream but I will exclude that. :)
The bb cushion stays really nice and matte on my skin for long hours.

 Lip products: Sleek lipstick in Heartbreaker, Estee lauder double wear lipstick in 09 coral, Crazy rumours lipbalm in Gingerbread

 Swatches of my lipstick: Versatile for summer looks with coral and hotpink lipsticks!


I did not include any of my skincare in this post as this is makeup-only bag ;)
Till next post,
xo, G

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting post :-) I love your blog! Would you like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes would like that. I've just followed you via Google Friend Connect :)

      Delete
  2. very nice post !! Would you like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah sure! I followed you already :-)

      Delete