Tuesday 26 May 2015

Review: Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi Action Foam Cleanser


Hi lovelies! I have recently tried a sample size of the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi Action Foam Cleanser, and here's what I've got to tell you about it!



GENERAL INFORMATION

ClaimsThe creamy formula rapidly lathers into a rich foaming cleanser that gently removes makeup and other impurities without drying. Unclogs pores. Leaves skin healthy, fresh and luminous.
Price: 25 USD
Amount: 150ml, 5 Fluid ounces

On Estee lauder's website:
Use it 2 ways: Morning and night as a daily cleanser to purify skin. Or twice a week as a 3-minute purifying mask.

I like such multi-purpose products! 2-in-1 product all the way~




REVIEW

Texture: Rich and creamy, easy to foam up. I did not have much bubbles in the picture above as I used too little water. Otherwise, it lathers really nicely and fast.

Sensation: Feels really clean and refreshing after using it, but does not strip the moisture off my skin

Scent: Mildly scented; fresh smell

Results: I have sensitive and oily skin but this cleanser did not break me out and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth

Recommend: to those with combination or oily skin/ those looking for a good cleanser for double cleansing routine (after using a makeup remover)

My overall thoughts
Decent cleanser that does what it claims. However, I think the price is a little steep, and I will continue to look out for more price-tag friendly products. I'm still a student so.... T_T Wish me luck in finding my holy grail cleanser!!

Overall rating: 4/ 5

No comments:

Post a Comment