Saturday 16 May 2015

[Review] Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place lipstick

Hi guys! I'm back with another review for 
ESTEE LAUDER's Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lipstick!
I hope this would be helpful for many, since there's not many reviews for this product!


GENERAL INFORMATION

Claims: 12 hour wear, transfer resistant. Non-drying formula.
Price: 36 SGD
Amount: 0.36g/0.13oz
Shades to be reviewed: 09 Stay Coral & 01 Stay Rose
Packaging: Sleek with Gold on the top and metallic blue below



Swatches of the lipsticks



Formula: Creamy consistency, does not dry out my lips, applies smoothly. It does not sink into lip lines, but I will recommend using a non-greasy lip treatment prior to application.

Pigmentation: Bold with just one swatch & the shades I picked out flatters my skintone (Warm) 01 Stay Rose: Everyday lip colour, tends to look mauv-y on my lips.
09 Stay Coral: Glamourous coral lipstick! This looks great during the summer.

Longevity: After applying the lipstick(Stay Rose), I drank a cup of hot tea. I noticed that the lipstick has transferred to the cup's surface. However, when I checked using a mirror, my lips still look great! The formula acts like a stain, but I'm not sure about the 12 hour staying claim. It lasts for approx. 8 hours without eating much greasy food. You will definitely need a touch-up if you consume oily food.

Price: This is worth to try if you are willing to splurge on lipsticks! However, I will probably look for other amazing lipsticks/stains/tints with a lower $ tag! 

Overall rating: 4/ 5

1 comment: