Friday 22 November 2013

Travel makeup bag

Hi readers~~
I have been posting a lot of hauls recently so I've decided to do something new in my blog. As I will be going to Europe very soon, I wanted to share with you all the things I will be bringing along with me as I travel. Note that I will not be including my skin care stuff in this post :) this will all be makeup related :)
So here is my makeup bag. It's korilakkuma :)


The items that will be hand carried by me on the plan will be my travel skincare(other than wet wipes) as well as my lipbalm.


So these are more or less the things I'm bringing with me :)




1) daiso detergent for brushes


2) sigma and ecotools brushes


3) ZA powder foundation


4) benefit porefessional sample size


5) Garnier bb miracle skin perfector gel


6) za perfect fit concealer in 03


7) sleek flamingo blush and mac beauty powder in feeling


8) eyeliners by essence and za(I will be using this for my brows instead as it's not very pigmented)



9) Anna Sui eyelash curler and cover girl lash blast waterproof mascara

Lastly, products for mah lips :)


10) DIY lip palette (daiso)


11) eos lipbalm in summer fruit


12) silkygirl lipstick in 09 cherry pink

13) essence xxxl shine lipgloss in bright side of life

These are all the stuff I will be bringing with me :) I will keep you posted of the skincare items if I have extra time next wk to blog. Will be rather busy completing my tutorials before school starts again next year. Crucial year :( got to enjoy my time overseas before I start mugging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment