Thursday 21 November 2013

Essence haul

This week has been kinda hectic for me:( finally got my me time hahah. Have been doing volunteering work where I had to help out in preparing food for elderly. So tired and cranky the last few days bcuz I had to wake up at 5am :( nonetheless it has been a meaningful experience. So I went out this afternoon to kinda get something for myself which is none other then - essence!

Really love this brand as it is affordable and the products are of good quality. :)


I got 2 xxl shine lipglosses in true love and bright side of life. 

True love is like a mauve pink whereas bright side of life is a coral colour. 

I also bought 2 colour and go sparkle sand effect polishes in here's my number(top) and me & my lover(bottom)
So excited to try this out! Great for the fall/winter :)

Last but not least I grabbed the lip liner in 08 red blush. Needed this as I only have 1 lip liner and it's red in colour. Can't wait to try this out! 
Was quite disappointed when I opened the package though. The defect is possibly due to its creamy formula and the humid weather in singapore. However colour payoff of this lip liner is awesome. I honestly did not expect it to be this opaque. I didn't know it's gna be a deep red shade leaning on a vampy side.

 
On my lips :
This is just the lip liner alone! 
But tgt with my lipstick it's like a perfect deep red shade so beautiful ^^
Let me show u guys my lip!

I used the lip liner and lipgloss here! The lipstick I used is revlon colourstay in red velvet(not sure if it's discontinued or not)
Alright use shall end this post yeah.
I will be doing reviews of more products very soon :)

Love, Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment