Thursday 21 November 2013

Mac haul


Hey readers! So recently I hauled again. This time, it's MAC cosmetics. So I've nvr ever own any mac stuff before so in pretty excited to try these out man>< this post will not be a review but a haul. Will review these babies aft some time when I use it more frequently! 


The lighting doesn't do the colour justice! So i got the Mac beauty powder blush in feeling. It's like a mauve pink colour with slight shimmers in it. So pretty when I searched it! Will do a review of this. I got this from a carouseller( app: Carousell) for $12 only. It's BNIP as well, great buy. 

Another blush I got was the Mac beauty powder blush in immortal flower.

As for this shade, I don't think it complements well with my skin tone but we will see how, got this at $18 too from another Carousell. Really love shopping at Carousell, where I can find super great deals even when it comes to authentic and brand new cosmetics :)

Signed off, 
gwhy

No comments:

Post a Comment