Monday 28 October 2013

Review: Kate reflect mirror eyes in Br-02



Packaging:8/10
-sturdy small
-light, convenient to travel around with
-front design is sleek
-simple yet sophisticated 

Quality: 4/10
-poor pigmentation
-lots of glitters
-eyeshadow does not feel smooth and creamy in the pan
-even with two swipes pigmentation isn't that awesome in the pic above

I don't see myself reaching out for this often unless I feel extra sparkly on that day. This is good for those who loves glittery eyeshadow to create sweet Gyaru sparkling eyes. Not for everyday use though.(for me)

Overall, I was disappointed with this product :( this was preloved so I got it at a cheaper price. I wouldn't pay for the retail price at watsons. I'm sure it's around$20. I mean, Kate isn't exactly cheap in singapore so yeah :(

No comments:

Post a Comment