Friday 25 October 2013

131025

So I recently just posted a beauty haul and here I am again to record in my beauty journal the things I got from luxola as well as from watsons haha :)

So I went to get 2 leaders insolution masks and 2 leaders clinic masks at watsons. So far I've only tried the melatox before and I loved it! Really brightens my skin tone after one use! Will review the masks if I have the time :) 


As for the stuff I got frm luxola I order 2 days before when there was a 30% sale haha, so I went to get 4 aloe soothing mask from leaders insolution and a sleek blush in flamingo. :D I can't wait to bring my blush with me for my London trip! I also can't wait to pack these mask babies with me for my airplane flight :) I mean it's not only small and light but also sturdy! I also received a Mario badescue cucumber lotion or smth. Really awesome haul after a week of project madness. My presentation is coming in 2 weeks so my week was super hectic! I didn't even have the time to rest:( terrible week.

With that, I'm ending this post. Hopefully the next time I can do some reviews, no promises though haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment