Sunday 13 October 2013

131013

Wow, no kidding, it's been ages since I last blogged about my beauty stuff. Been so busy with school this year D: it's really hard to be in a junior college. If not for wonderful friends and classmates I have, my life would be much miserable and stressful. Now down to the haul I recently got after my exams. I got hooked onto an app called carousell, basically it is a platform for buyers and sellers to interact and purchase from one another. So I got a few good buys from there and I'm rly rly so excited about trying em!





So I got these two jap brand eyeshadows! The kate reflect mirror eyes in Br-2 was at $4 as it was a preloved item. I also got the fasio eye colour in Gr4 for $5 and it's brand new! Great deal :))
On top of this purchase I also bought a brand new bourjois stylo liner in black for $6. So far, I like the pigmentation of the fasio palette as compared to the Kate one(:

Another recent purchase(actually today) includes the following:

Benefit one prime day for $6 it was such an awesome buy. Was so lucky to confirm this buy with the seller as there were many other interested buyers. I'm looking forward to try out these primers and if I find them to work well for me then I may invest in the full size product.

I also got the holika holika magic pole mascara waterproof from the same seller, and it's $6 too :) the shape of the wand is so unique, can't wait to try that out!
After the first transaction today, I went to meet another seller to get the cover girl lashblast volume waterproof mascara for $16. I don't think sg sells this(correct me if I'm wrong as I don't rly see this brand around) 

So yeah, these are my recent buys after the stressful period of exams! I'll be going to Europe at the end of the year, and let's just hope my results don't disappoint me too much. Fingers crossed* if all else fails, there would still be other ways to go on.

Signed off,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment