Saturday 17 November 2012

171112

Oh well, warm greetings to whoever who is reading this! I'm gna put up this simple post about my Oct favourites 2012, which is not the most accurate time to post right now, but i will still do so. :) I have been loving these products so much, so I will just give a simple and short review for each product ;D oh wait,I wanna share with you a list on what Im gna do on the days counting from tmr :-)

Sun- Going to the salon, going for a new look , with permed hair and highlights? ><
Mon- USS with classmates!
Tue- Heading out to exercise? :/ I need to maintain my health!
Wed- Movie marathon with marissa and the bros
Thur - Karaoke session with classmates
Fri- Its friday, friday, gna get down on friday... ok, I m just being silly, am free on this day
Sat- Flea with clare when she gets back from hk :D
Sun- going for a show with lovies @ marina bay i think :)

alright lets get down to business >:/ haha just kidding.
soo.......
the first amazing product is:



Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Face Wash 50g/100g

In the month of oct, I finished my first tube for this wash, all I can say is amazing. After every wash,
I feel like my face is cleansed thoroughly, and have a plumpy feel to my skin. It definitely helped to moisturise my face.
This product doesnt cause me any breakouts : thumbs up for that. :) The only reason why I break out these few months, is the lack of sleep and maybe just during the ladies period. :x even though the smell did not appeal to me at first, i eventually got over that, and I am comfortable with applying it on my face. I just need a tiny squirt, with a creamy consistency, I rub the product between my palms, and bammmm!!! It lathers really well, and is easy to spread over the face. 
I give this product a 4.5/5. Had no problems with this one, currently trying the Hada labo BHA and AHA one, I am pretty impressed with it as well :D



next is the Za concealer perfection in shade no.2
I absolutely love this product!! like srsly. If im out to town or smth or just going out,
and when I'm lazy to put on makeup, I make sure to conceal my imperfections with this concealer. A little goes a long way :) Its creaamy, does not crease at all. I use this on my dark circles, and it provides a smooth and even coverage. Its not drying, and definitely one of my favourite concealer. :) Love this so much. I apply this on my pimple too, and i absolutely love this. :D It does not fade throughout the day too!

ignore my pimples and pigmentation.
here's a comparison. :)
I did not conceal the dark circles on my right eye!



So i give this a 5/5 rating! :)








Next is the essence lipstick in 53 all about cupcake. :)





It is babypink, and so moisturising!!!
does not dry out lips, and looks natural on my. Sweet yet subtle, great for everyday wear!
It has a berry scent too, amazing!!! It leaves a sheer and glossy finish.

give this a 4/5. the only bad thing about is it doesnt not last long. BUTTTTT
It is:
cheap and you can bring this out for touch ups since it quite small and easy to carry around with. :)

                               LAST but not least......Etude house petit darling matte eyeshadow in #3.




Sorry for the blurry photo, taken with my webcam, this colour look much more vivid and darker in real life, trust me :) hehe. I got this when I was in Korea last year. Its super amazing, matte brown shadow is super pigmented. This product deserves a thumbs up from me.! I use it as an eyebrow powder, eyeliner and eyeshadow! if it was more sheer i will use it to contour my nose, but nah, it's super pigmented!! Last long as well! So i give this product a 4.5/5. the only downside with this product is with the cheap looking plastic design. but that does not bother me, Im all for the quality of the prduct!! yay! so, yup, ending the post here, have not been writing a post this long, was so lazy, and still am. anyway, heres a goodbye for now! have a wonderful november :')




No comments:

Post a Comment