Wednesday 22 April 2015

Review: Colourpop eyeshadows

Hello everyone! I will be talking about the colourpop eyeshadows in this post. If you have not discovered them yet, you are seriously missing out! They are talked about a lot in the youtube, instagram community, for being affordable at 5 USD for a lippie stick (lipstick) and an eyeshadow! They sell blushes as well, but I only tried their eyeshadows and a lipstick so far. :)

I got these 3 eyeshadows: 
Get Lucky (Gold colour)
Amaze (Light rose gold colour)
Sequin (Deep rose gold colour)



Top: Get lucky
Bottom: Amaze, Sequin (From left)
 

Swatches on my wrist:


  • Affordable at 5 USD







  • Unique Mousse-y/creamy texture
  • Blends seamlessly
  • Smooth and glitters are not chunky at all



  • I can't get it over here in Sg. It's such a pity that they only shipped to some countries and it can be tough to get them if you are not from the following countries:
  • USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, and APO’s


Very pigmented and metallic, Worth the money. Everything's great about these eyeshadows! For good colour pay-off, using your fingers will be a better option than brushes.I have not worn this out long enough so I can't write about its longevity. I will, however, update this. :)

If you would like to visit them, its : https://colourpop.com/


All opinions are genuine, and purchases are made by me. love, gwhy



No comments:

Post a Comment