Friday 23 March 2012




It's been like 10000000000000000 years since I ever blogged. Sigh, I am so busy. Now that I'm kinda settled down in life a little, I can blog on fridays! TGIF alright. Its the most relaxed day I have for the week. I guess I can give myself an excuse for blogging  after days of hectic lifestyle(STUDYING) :) haha. SO yea, not hitting the books that early now, so I'd decided to do a random review :D I'm not paid in any way to review these, the following are my own opinions :)

OK, so I am about to review these two babies that I bought from my Seoul trip back in dec'11. (:

1) Nature Republic Smoky Holiday Palette in #2 (18,000 won)
PROS
- Has 6 neutral colours
-Has sheer shadows and Pigmented shadows
-Easy to create an everyday neutral look
-Smooth texture
-Has light shimmers
-Does not turn chalky (Excpt for 1 shadow)
-Palette is small and easy to carry it around for touch-ups.
-Simple palette design(which makes it look very cute) :)
CONS
-The first shadow from the light(Shimmery silver grey) has the most glitters
It is the only shadow which will have fall outs.

I give this palette a 4 out of 5 stars!


<above>- without primer <below>- with primer

2) Etude house Proof 10 Eye primer (Forgot its price but you can check it out @ EH website)
Everything about this primer is great! The price, the quality(makes the shadow really intensified and long-lasting) The only thing that isn't enough is the quantity! :( There is quite a little product inside, perhaps after "finishing everything", the remaining product can't be transferred out easily.

I give it a 4.5/5. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment